Aloe Vera Gel From Organic, Cold Pressed Aloe for Face, Body, and Hair - 8 oz
- Highest Quality Aloe Vera: 99.75% pure, cold-pressed Aloe Vera made from organic plants. The remaining 0.25% are food grade preservatives that are required to keep the product safe for use.
- Discover the Many Uses of Aloe: Moisturizes skin, hair, and cuticles. Makes a great after shave, hair gel, or leave in conditioner. Also great for pets.
- Absorbs Quickly With No Sticky Residue: This thin gel goes on smoothly, spreads easily, and absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling silky and smooth.
- 100% Hassle Free Guarantee: If you're not happy for any reason, simply contact us and we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked and no need to return the bottle.
- Organic Aloe Vera (99.75%), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Xanthan.
- Apply a thin layer to affected areas as needed.
Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% With Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E – 1 oz
Product Ingredients Directions Superior Results: Our potent 20% Vitamin C Serum contains STAY-C® 50, a stable form of Vitamin C that stimulates collagen, reduces wrinkles, brightens skin, fades age...
Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin With Vitamins C & E - 1 oz
Product Ingredients Directions Superior Results: Combined with Vitamins C & E, this anti-aging formula has long-lasting effects that will make your skin glow. Quality You Can Trust: Our Hyaluronic...
Retinol Serum 2.5% With Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E - 1 oz
Product Ingredients Directions Superior Results: Retinol works on a molecular level to repair skin and stimulate collagen, resulting in firmer, smoother, wrinkle-free skin. Speeds up skin cell turnover, fading...
Total Repair Eye Gel With Peptides & Plant Stem Cells - .5 oz
Product Ingredients Directions Superior Results: Reduces dark circles, puffiness, bags, and crow’s feet and reveals refreshed, radiant eyes. Most Advanced Formula Available: This lightweight gel formula is packed with...