Advanced Age-Defying Moisturizer With Fruit Stem Cells & Resveratrol - 2 oz
- 6 Powerful Anti-Aging Ingredients In One: This cutting-edge formula combines Fruit Stem Cells, Peptides, Argan Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Resveratrol, & Vitamins B3 & E to combat the visible signs of aging and rejuvenate the appearance of skin.
- Softens, Hydrates, & Nourishes Skin: Packed with nourishing vitamins and antioxidants for a smoother and more radiant looking complexion.
- Lightweight, Non-Greasy Formula: Leaves skin feeling soft, not greasy or oily. Doesn’t clog pores or irritate sensitive skin. For all skin types. Can be used day and night.
- Highest Quality Ingredients: No parabens, dyes or fragrances. Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
- 100% Hassle Free Guarantee: If you're not happy for any reason, simply contact us and we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked and no need to return the bottle.
- Distilled Water, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Apple Seed Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide 8, Argan Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Grapeseed Oil*, Olive Squalane, Mango Seed Butter*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Gotu Kola Extract*, Echinacea Purpurea Extract*, Rose Hips Extract*, Green Tea Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Muscadine Grape Skin Extract, Resveratrol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Rose Geranium Oil*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Potassium Sorbate.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
- Apply to face, neck, and décolettage after cleansing, toning, and applying serum. Safe to use morning and night. Also great for hands to slow aging.
Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% With Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E – 1 oz
Product Ingredients Directions Superior Results: Our potent Vitamin C Serum contains a stable form of Vitamin C that reduces the appearance of fine lines and age spots and gives...
Retinol Serum 2.5% With Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E - 1 oz
Product Ingredients Directions Superior Results: Retinol revitalizes the appearance of collagen depleted skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, and improves the appearance of texture...
Total Repair Eye Gel With Peptides & Plant Stem Cells - .5 oz
Product Ingredients Directions Superior Results: Reduces the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, bags, and crow’s feet for refreshed, radiant looking eyes. Instantly Feel Refreshed: A dab of this lightweight eye...
Aloe Vera Gel From Organic, Cold Pressed Aloe for Face, Body, and Hair - 12 oz
Product Ingredients Directions Highest Quality Aloe Vera: 99.75% pure, cold-pressed Aloe Vera made from organic plants. The remaining 0.25% are food grade preservatives that are required to keep the product safe...